Why do I have to inform you about cookies?
Within the LSSI-CE regulation (Information Society and Electronic Commerce Law), There is a section dedicated to cookies that requires those of us who have a website to download third-party cookies to your browser to inform the user about the type of cookies., the duration and purpose of each of them. You will understand that it is not easy, but I must by law get as close as possible to these demands.
My website / app uses its own cookies and third party to get you a better browsing experience, so you can share content on social networks and to obtain statistics and browsing habits of users of this blog.
As a user, You can reject the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, my site will not work properly.
The Cookies are files created by a website that contain small amounts of data and that are sent between a sender and a receiver. In the case of the Internet, the sender would be the server where the web page is hosted and the receiver is the browser you use to visit any web page..
Cookies use rules:
The second paragraph of art 22 of the LSSI establishes "2. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipient's terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law15 / 1999, of 13 from December, of protection of Personal Data " (lSSICE,2002)
According to the article 22.2 of the law 34/2002 of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent to the use of these cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and how the equipment uses it, can be used to recognize the user.
Taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, It is not always possible to have information on the cookies placed by third parties through my website. This especially applies to cases where my website contains what are called embedded elements.: texts, documents, images or short movies that are stored elsewhere, but they are shown on my website or through it and the derivatives of the analysis plugin that this website uses.
Therefore, in case you come across this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, You must notify me so that I can review this cookie and add it to this list if necessary.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or if you want to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browser to do it that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies from 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility to better specify which cookies have to be accepted and which not. Specific, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third-party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (are removed when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
In case you find cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, I beg you to tell me. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how you have guaranteed your privacy.
Cookies used by this website
Cookies are used on this website own and third parties to get you a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks and to obtain user statistics.
As a user, You can reject the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site does not work properly.
The cookies on this website help:
- Make this website work correctly.
- Save you having to log in every time you visit this site.
- Remind you of your settings during and between visits.
- Allow you to watch videos.
- Get income thanks to affiliate cookies.
- Improve speed / site security.
- That you can share pages with social networks.
- Continuously improve this website through analysis work.
- That you can acquire and pay for the products I offer (PayPal cookies)
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Sharing personally identifiable data to third parties.
Third-party cookies that I use and that you should know
This web, like most websites and blogs, includes functionalities provided by third parties.
FacturaOne may use third-party services that, on behalf of FacturaOne, will collect information for statistical purposes, of use of this website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of this website and other Internet services.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by FacturaOne or by third parties, They allow me to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the offered service.. For this, your browsing on my website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by FacturaOne or by third parties, allow me to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on this website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of my website. For it, I can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and I can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Social media cookies: Cookies from social networks can be stored in your browser while browsing FacturaOne for example, when you use the FacturaOne content sharing button on any social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Cookie the Linkedin, as provided in your Cookies policy
- Cookie de Facebook, as provided in your Cookies Policy
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.. In no case, Neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies..
How to manage and disable these cookies
If you do not want websites to put any cookies on your computer, you can adapt the browser settings so that you are notified before any download. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to separately adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use.
FacturaOne makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread:
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society.
Among others, allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies. There is also a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored in the client's browser., may be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (p.ej. a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and it can go from a few minutes to several years. By last, There is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, perform
the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked.
The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites., application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising space.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- External social network cookies: are used so that visitors can interact with the content of different social platforms (facebook, youtube, twitter, linkedIn, etc..) and that they are generated only for the users of said social networks.
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
By disabling cookies, some of the available services may cease to be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu.
You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user can at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website.
Can you allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: •Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
further, You can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/ Cookies used in www.miweb.es
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below as well as their type and function:
However, displays information about your Cookies Policy at the bottom or top of any portal page with each login in order for you to be aware.
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can get more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of www.miweb.es and modify the settings of your browser
Document revised on 01/09/2019.